USB 3.0 Super High Speed 2-Port PCI Express Card for Windows 7
Part No: U3-PCE
Add to cart
The U3-PCE 2-Port USB3.0 PCI Express Card provides a reliable solution for Desktop, Server and Thin-Client computers to connect to USB3.0 peripherals over the new industrial PCI Express slot.
Also available from the following online retailers:
The multiple USB3.0 connection architecture supports concurrent operation of up to 127 physical USB devices while maintaining all speed compatibility with USB1.1 and USB2.0, it supports USB1.1 Low-Speed (1.5Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), USB2.0 High-Speed (480Mbps) and USB3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps), It also supports all USB compliant data transfer type such as Control, Bulk, Interrupt, and Isochronous Transfer. It is an ideal technology for external storage devices, digital cameras, webcams, scanners, and many more.
The USB3.0 function supports many popular devices, including digital video camcorders, hard disks, Pen Drives, CD-R, CD-RW, Camera and high-resolution color printers. With its complete hardware and software supports, the U3-PCE provides a true high performance I/O solution for users are demanding the USB3.0 consumer and professional devices.
- For x1 PCI Express Desktop, Server and Thin-Client PC Systems
- PCI Express Card Interface
- Fully PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 compliant.
- Provides 2 USB3.0 downstream ports, it supports up to 127 USB devices:
- Compliant with USB3.0 and Intel xHCI Specifications
- Supports the Following Speed Data Rate:
- Low-Speed (1.5Mbps)/Full-Speed (12Mbps)
- High-Speed (480Mbps)
- n Super-Speed (5Gbps)
- Supports all USB Compliant Data Transfer Type such as Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous Transfer
- Integrates seamlessly with other USB devices and HUB-based products
- Supports 900mA USB Bus Power for Each Port
Data Transfer Rate:
- Up to 5Gbps PCI Express Gen2 Burst Rate
- 5Gbps USB3.0 Transfer Rate
USB2.0 and IEEE1394a Devices:
- Supports up to 127 USB devices (USB1.1, USB2.0, USB3.0 and the Hub Devices), including hard drives, Pen Drives, CD-ROMs, DVDs, Desktop Digital cameras, digital VCRs, high resolution color printers, scanners, Video Cable Set-Top Boxes, and more.
- 2 USB3.0 Downstream Type-A Connectors
- One DC-Jack Input Connector to connect an DC+5V AC adapter for USB Bus Power
- 2.57” x 2.44” (6.52cm x 6.19)
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X