The SG-PCIE1S422485IS PCI Express provides electrical protection for your serial devices. It maintains a scalable, high-speed serial I/O bus interface that is backward compatibility with current PCI applications and drivers. It has an architecture defining high-performance and a point-to-point serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec to 4GBytes/sec.
The SG-PCIE1S422485IS is compatible with new and legacy RS422/485 devices. It is easy to install and use with its plug-and-play feature. It includes the functional scalability to quickly adapt to new emerging serial technologies to grow with your application requirements.
With the PCI Express Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, simply follow the instructions of the Install Wizard to complete your new serial interface. We’ve eliminated the need for configuration of I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the serial devices. Your system will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCIE1S422485IS PCI Express card is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Supports 1 DB9-male Connector
- Supports Low Profile Form Factor with Optional Low Profile Bracket
- Support 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS422/485 Speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- Optional Model: Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
One DB9-male RS422/485 Connector, the key benefits are:
- Connector: One DB9 Male Connector
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by a Jumper
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- One DB9-male Connector
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Win 7 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 3.34” x 2.04” (8.50cm x 5.20cm)