USB2-EXT-7 Product Description
The 10 Port USB 2.0 to Cat 6 / 5e is a Driverless Ethernet Extender Hub that extends your network signal up to 100m (328ft). The USBG2-EXT-7 USB to Cat 6 has Nothing to Setup Just Plug-and-Play! This hub is AC Powered with the adapters and USB cable is included to provide full USB 2.0 operational specs. Supports USB devices over a variety of media without the need of additional software drivers and it is compatible with all leading operating systems that supports USB 2.0 device types; including high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras, and game controllers. The USB2-EXT-7 has been tested and confirmed on a USB 2.0 HDMI Video Card (Display Link Chipset).
Receiver Unit Transmitter Unit
- Two computers sharing USB 2.0 extender
- True plug and play, no driver installation required.
- Share USB 2.0 local 3 port & remote 7 Port Hub.
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 100m over Cat 5/ 5e / 6 cable
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps
- Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, scanners, hard drives, and audio devices, touch screens, web cams and game controllers.
- Using push button, hot Key to switch USB device port between IBM PCs and easy operation
- Using push button to switch USB device port between Mac systems and easy operation
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000
- Linux and Mac OS.X
- Upstream USB Type B Female x 2
- Output RJ-45 Female & USB Type A Female x 3
- Input RJ-45 Female
- Downstream USB Type A Female x 7
- Ethernet Cable Standard Cat.5 / 5e / 6
- Max. Cable Length 328ft ( 100m )
- Power Supply 5V 2A Transmitter, 5V 4A Receiver
- Construction Aluminum Housing
- ( L x W x H ) 130 x 75 x 30 mm