SG-PCIE2S422485OCT Product Description
The 2 Port PCI SG-PCIE2S422485OCT RS422 /485 Express card supports Low Profile Form Factor for system integration and is designed for your PC, workstation, thin client, or server. The 2 Port PCI Express Card supports 2 DB9-male connectors to provide instant RS422 /485 Serial port expansions via the PCI Express bus.
Also available from the following online retailers:
The SG-PCIE2S422485OCT 2 Port PCI Express Card includes Breakout Cable, the PCI Express card provides a scalable, high-speed, serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point, serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec up to 4GBytes/sec.
The SG-PCIE2S422485OCT 2 Port PCI Express is compatible with new and legacy RS422 /485 devices allowing versatility between applications. The plug-and-play feature makes it easy to install and use with your system and provides the expandability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Your serial network can grow as your requirements do.
With the PCI Express Install Wizard, simply follow the instructions, you won’t have configuration issues dealing with I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA or others when you are connecting your serial devices. The system will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically. The SG-PCIE2S422485OCT is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base Specifications, Revision 1.1
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTATM Hardware
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receivers
- Supports 2 DB9-male Connectors over an Octopus Cable
- Supports Low Profile Form Factor with Optional Low Profile Bracket
- Support 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485 Modes
- Supports RS422/485 Speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- Optional Model: Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection
Additional Features & Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with x1 PCI Express Base Specifications 1.1
Two DB9-male RS422/485 Connectors with an Octopus Cable, the key benefits are:
- Connector: Two DB9 Male Connectors over a DB25 Octopus Cable
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by a Jumper
- ATTATM: Auto RS485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Two DB9-male Connectors over a DB25 Octopus Cable
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Win 7 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 3.93” x 2.51” (10.00cm x 6.40cm)