USBG-4X2FTDI Product Description
Also available from the following online retailers:
The USBG-4X2FTDI 4-Port USB DB-9 Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion as easy as possible with its Windows 10 support. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, the USB Quad Serial Adapter instantly adds four RS-232 serial communication ports to your system. By taking advantage of the USB Bus, the 4-Port USB DB-9 Serial Adapter installation of serial ports and devices to your system painless with both Plug-and-Play and hot plug features.
Plugging the USB Quad Serial Adapter to the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports do not require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB Quad Serial Adapter is self-powered and does not require any external power adapters.
The 4-Port USB DB-9 Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDAs, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring high speed RS-232 serial communication ports.
- Adds four RS-232 DB9 serial ports by connecting to a Single USB port
- Rugged plastic housing with built-in LED status indicators for TxD and RxD
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Windows 10 support with FTDI
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X