CG-RS2S Product Description
Also available from the following online retailers:
The CG-RS2S is a Dual Port RS-422 PCMCIA PC Card compatible with new and legacy RS-422 and RS-485 devices. It is easy to install and uses plug-and-play features. It provides the scalability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies.
With The CG-RS2S Dual Port RS-422 Plug-and-Play feature and drivers, installation is simple following the Install Wizard until the process is complete. System configuration of I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others is not necessary when you are connecting the devices.
Dual Port RS-422 / 485 PCMCIA PC Card Features & Specifications:
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- ATTA™: Auto RS-485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTA™ Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Connectors: Two DB9 Male Connectors via Adapter Cables
- Interface: Fully 32-bit CardBus Type-II Slot, 16-Bit PCMCIA R7.1 and backward Compatible
Additional PCMCIA PC Card Features
- Two 16C950 UART Serial Ports over PCMCIA Slot
- 16-Bit PCMCIA R7.1 and backward Compatible
- Supports RS-485 Auto Transceiver Turn Around by Unique Featured ATTA™ Hardware
- IRQ Sharing Feature Eliminates IRQ Conflicts
- One 15pin-DB9-male Adapter Cables
- 4-wire RS-422/485 and 2-wire RS-485 applications
- RS-422/485 speed up to 921.6Kpbs
- Optional model: Isolated and 15KV ESD Surge Protection
- Fully 32-bit CardBus Type-II Slot, 16-Bit PCMCIA R7.1 and backward Compatible
- Windows 95/98, Me, NT, XP, Win2000, Linux