USBG-8X-RS232 Product Description
Also available from the following online retailers:
The USBG-8X-RS232 eight port USB to Serial Adapter Box provides the scalable interface to quickly adapt to new USB technologies through its Fan-Out DB-9 Cables. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add WAN connectivity as needed. The USBG-8X-RS232 Serial Adapter Box offers many choices to help you expand and make your network grow with your requirements.
This USB Serial Adapter Box uses Plug-and-Play features to allow for simply plug in and install following the instructions of the Install Wizard. Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, and DMA are of no consequence when you are connecting the devices, the system will recognize the adapter device and install the drivers automatically. The USB-8X-RS232 is an ideal solution for your expanding applications.
- Provides 8 Serial Ports over USB Port.
- Easy Serial Port Expansion over USB Port.
- Supports Serial Speed up to 1.2Mbps.
- 256-byte Transmitting and Receiving Buffer.
- Provides 8 DB9-Male Connectors.
- USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 Backward Compatible.
- Provides Detachable Wall Mounting KIT.
- DC Jack for Optional DC 5V Power Input.
- Buffer: 256 bytes
- Parity: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Data bits: 5,6,7,8,16 -Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Baud Rate: 75 to 1.2Mbps
- Prolific chipset.
- Watch Dog Function: A built-in watch dog function is designed to reset the MG-4232 when the hardware/software hang because some other unknown causes..
- Power Requirements: Normally Power solely from USB Bus, no external power supply needed.
- Prolific chipset.
- A DC Jack Input available supports power over DB9-Male applications.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Form Factor: 5.90″(L)x2.61″(W)x1.02″(H) (15.00 x 6.65 x 2.60 cm)
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X