USBG-8COM-M Product Description
The USBG-8COM-M Industrial 8-Port DB-9 RS232 to USB Adapter provides scalability to quickly adapt to new USB technologies to drive your system expansion. Multiple modules can be added to a single USB interface allowing you to add RS232 connectivity as needed. This device is supported by Windows 10.
With its USB Plug-and-Play feature, follow the instructions of Install Wizard once connected to your host port and complete the install. You don’t have to deal with Card Slots, I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA and others when you are connecting the devices, the system will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically.
- Data Rate from 75 bps to 921.6Kbps
- 512-Byte Deep FIFOs for each Port
- Supports 3-wire RS232 Signals (TXD, RXD, GND)
- Rigid Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Provides 8 RS232 Serial Ports over USB Port
- Provides 8 DSUB-9 Connectors
- Supports 5,6,7,8 Data Bits
- Odd, Even, Mark, Space, or None parity mode
- Supports 1, 1.5 and 2 Stop Bits
- Supports USB Bus Power
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Linux and Mac OS
- Normally Power solely from USB Bus, no external power supply needed.
- 5V DC Jack Input for supports Power over DB9-Male applications.
- 6.83(L) x 3.83(W) x 1.70(H) (17.35 x 9.72 x 4.32 cm)