CG-PCICEB-DVIC Product Description
Coolgear’s PCI to PCIe host adapter over cable gives the user the unique capability of expanding outside the traditional system to an external source for PCIe functionality. The PCI 32-bit card connects from the host adapter itself to an external expansion box and is compliant with specification revision R3.0 capable of 8 gigatransfers per second.
The PCI card is also compliant with PCI Express base specification revision 1.0a having a single lane conversion data rate of 250Mbps and a transfer rate of 2.5 gigatransfers per second (GT/s). It is installed into a PCI slot without the need for a driver in all major operating systems.
PCI card Features
- Supports PCI-32bit to PCI-Express 1 lane conversion
- Compliant to PCI local bus specification, R3.0
- Compliant to PCI Express Base specification, R1.0a
- Supports PCI protocol at 32-bit/66MHz
- Supports a DVI like external PCIe connector
- Supports PCIe expansion over an external cable
- Low profile version is available with short bracket
- Supports all major operating systems, no driver required
- 32-bit PCI card
- 3ft. DVI like connection cable
- Low profile bracket