CG-PCIePCIX4-KIT Product Description
The PCIe to PCI x4 Kit is a PCI Bus expansion kit with all the components needed to put into an empty chassis for purposes of PCI/PCIe system expansion.
Included in this kit are the following components:
- 3ft. DVI like cable to connect from PCIe card in Host computer to the PCI port connection of the optional chassis (not included).
- An additional card bracket for PCIe card optional low profile assemble.
- PCIe Card.
- Software driver and utility disc.
- 4 slot PCI expansion board with integrated port connection.
- Chassis bracket for board assembly to chassis.
The PCIe to PCI expansion kit is designed to expand to incorporate an extra 4 PCI slots from your computers PCI Express slot. The PCI Express card can provide a scalable, high-speed serial I/O bus that maintains backward compatibility with PCI applications and drivers, this delivers a high-performance, point-to-point interface with 250Mbytes/sec to 4Gbytes/sec architecture.
Taking advantage of this kit means assuring Plug-and-Play compatibility and no IRQ and I/O address conflict problems allowing you to expand your I/O resource to grow with your requirements.
Note: A supporting chassis is not included as a part of this kit.
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCI Express Base
- Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting
- Capability Including ECRC Support
- Expands 4 PCI 32-bit 33MHZ Slots over PCI Express Slot
- PCI Slots are fully Compliant PCI Bus Rev. 2.3
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards
- Supports Cable Length up to 2 meters
- Low Profile Version is Available with Short Bracket
- PCI Express card
- Supports Standard ATX Motherboard Form Factor
- Can be Installed in the any Standard ATX Chassis
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) Support
- Includes a Second VC for Quality-of-Service and Isochronous Applications
- Active State Link Power Management Support
- Provides four 32-bit/33HMZ PCI Slots
- Fully PCI Specifications 2.3 Compliant
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Fault Tolerance Option
- Advanced PCI Bus Port Arbitration Options Include 128-phase, Weighted Round-Robin Time-Based and 128-phase, Weighted Round-Robin Aggressive Time-Based
- Advanced PCI Isochronous Windows for Memory Space Mapping to a Specified Traffic Class
- Host connector: One 24-pin connector for PCI Express Host Cable.
- ATX 2×12 Power Connector: One standard 2x 12 ATX Power Input Connect to be powered by standard ATX PC Power Supply.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
6.700 x 5.314” (17.01 x 13.50cm)