CG-2SCBH Product Description
Also available from the following online retailers:
The CG-2SCBH PCMCIA card bus controller with Dual Port RS-232 Serial Adapter features complete hardware and complete driver support, this PCMCIA card bus controller is an ideal upgrade supporting all UART serial compatible devices. The PCMCIA 2-Port RS-232 Serial Adapter is ideal for the rapidly changing Notebook computer to preserve the user’s investment in serial interface.
The CG-2SCBH PCMCIA card bus controller is ideal for a wide variety of applications including field data collection, industrial control and monitoring. With its complete hardware and complete driver support, the CG-2SCBH is an ideal upgrade to support all UART serial compatible devices currently owned or newly purchased.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- 16-Bit PCMCIA R7.1 and backward Compatible Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- Supports 2 RS-232C Serial Port with a DB-9M Cable.
- 128-byte 16C950 Deep FIFO Performance.
- Backward compatible with 16C550 UARTs.
- Flexible Clock Prescaler from 1 to 31.875.
- 115.2Kbps (basic model), up to 4Mbps model upon request.
- Detection of bad data in the Receiver FIFO.
- Automated in-band flow control using Programmable Xon/Xoff characters.
- 16C950 UART compatible, 128-byte deep FIFOs per Transmitter and Receiver.
- Up to 460Kbps baud rate (4Mbps for other model).
- Automated in band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions.
- Automated out-of-band flow control using CTS#RTS# and/or DSR#DTR#
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X