US-232TTL33CON Product Description
RS232 to TTL Converter for PC and Workstation
The RS232 to TTL converter can be used in CMOS conversion also for RS232 interface with TTL or CMOS voltage level. This TTL/CMOS converter is designed for PC, Workstation, thin client, or server providing instant conversion to devices needing a RS232 interface.
Connect the RS232 TTL converter directly to your PC’s female DB-9 COM port, supports standard RS232 signals TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, and GND. The converter does not require DC power from an outside source, it is powered by the RS232 signal.
RS232 to TTL / CMOS Converter Features
- Provides one RS232 to TTL/CMOS adaption
- Supports 4-signal RS232 Conversion: (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, and GND)
- Supports DB-9 Female (DCE) to DB9 Male (TTL/CMOS) Connector Conversion
- Supports 5V and 3.3V Tolerance Signals
- Signal levels are inverted by the converter similar to standard RS232 but in TTL/CMOS swing level
- Supports baud rate up to 115.2 Kbps
- Port-Powered, no external power required
- No driver required fo all operating systems.
- 1x RS232 to TTL / CMOS converter
- User Manual