CM-CU2RS232YP Product Description
Windows 7 supported type-C to USB serial RS232 Prolific adapter
The new USB 2.0 type-C to serial RS232 adapter for type-C port enabled laptop, desktop, or workstation computers. This serial adapter package includes a DB9 female to DB25 male adapter and a 6ft type-C to RS232 DB9 male supporting PDA, modem, or other serial applications.
The USB to serial adapter performs with up to 1Mbps data rates and supports serial applications, remote wake-up, and power management functions supported by a Prolific chip.
USB to serial adapters have been used for years with standard USB type A connectors, with new technology and the arrival of USB type-C configurations, serial adapters are now being made available for Type-C host ports. This USB to serial adapter is also available with an FTDI chipset.
Point-of-Sale, Stenography use, modem, PDA, Terminal communication, and other applications that host a type-C USB port.
USB to Serial Features and Specifications
- Supported by Prolific chipset
- Compliant with USB 1.1 or 2.0 specifications
- Supports RS232 serial interface DB9
- Supports over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Suitable for PDA and modem use
- Supports Windows XP/VISTA/7
- Supports Linux, Mac OS v8.6 or higher, Chrome OS
- Bright yellow visual aide for connection
- 6ft. Type-C to DB9 serial cable
- DB9 female to DB25 male adapter
- Manual on Disc