GM-UC3GIG Product Description
USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet High Performance Converter
The next USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet aluminum converter is finally here! It provides a high performance and fast Ethernet connection for your network. It enables low cost network operation using a small form factor and simple plug-and-play features. The converter is 14 3/8 inches in overall length (end to end) with an 11 inch flexible cable.
The USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet network connection is also compatible with desktops and notebooks, PCs, Apple Mac books, Ultra-books and tablets. No need to open the computer casing for further installation, just plug it into your Type-C host port. The USB 3.0 Type-C Ethernet converter supports crossover detection and auto-correction, also Wake-on-LAN functions.
This USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet converter works much in the same way as a USB 3.0 Ethernet converter that uses a Type-A connector. The advantage with the new USB-C type connector is that it is reversible and consequently can be connected to your computer in either orientation.
USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Converter Features
- Compatible with USB 3.0 Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed modes with Bus-power or Self-power device, auto-detect capability.
- Supports crossover detection and auto-correction
- Supports Wake-on-LAN Function, Supports dynamic cable length detection and dynamic power adjustment Green Ethernet (Gigabit mode only).
- Compatible with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1/ 10(32 / 64-bit), Mac OS 10.x or higher.
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet) IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab compatible.
- Aluminum stylish finish.
- Powered via USB – no external power adapter needed.
- Supports parallel detection and automatic polarity correction.
- 11 inch flexible cable
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-C to Ethernet Gigabit converter