USBG-COM-X Product Description
USB to Industrial Serial Adapter RS232 with 5Volt Output Option
The USBG-COM-X RS232 Serial Adapter with FTDI supports Windows 7 and Vista (32 and 64-Bit versions) with a 5 Volt output option on pin 9 of the selectable jumpers. This USB to Serial converter allows you to connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your Desktop or Laptop PC.
The industrial 3ft. USB to Serial Adapter Installs as a standard Windows COM port, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND. The USBG-COM-X connects to MOST serial devices via a USB port and uses Microsoft Certified and signed drivers with its new ultra sleek and powerful Hi-Speed DB-9 Serial adapter.
Use your Laptop or Desktop computer to synchronize your PDA, Digital Camera, Cell Phone or other device currently using a serial port with this USB Serial Adapter. Connect your RS232 serial devices to the newer computer equipment that supports USB, Great for Barcode Scanners and POS devices. This adapter adds a serial port to the computer, laptop, or tablet PC via a hot plug compatible USB connector. Through an existing USB Port the usb serial adapter can be utilized to work with your legacy serial connections. Its great for newer technologies with no serial port connections.
USBG-COM-X USB to Industrial RS232 Serial Adapter Features
- Adds a 3ft. RS232 DB9 Male Port connection to your systems
- 5 Volt output option via selectable jumper
- Baud rate speeds of 921.6Kbps
- Bus powered, No external power supply required
- RS232 signals TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- Works with Modems, PDAs, Cell phones, Digital Cameras and more serial legacy devices
- fully RoHS compliant and is CE and FCC approved
- Features Plug and Play with Data and Status LED Indicator
- Is supported by Windows 10