USB to TTL Terminated Audio Jack Cable
The U232R5VAJ TTL-232R 5V converter cable is terminated by a standard 3.5mm Audio Jack (AJ) connector at one cable end. This is a TTL cable with an audio jack connector with +5V based TX and RX signalling.
The TTL audio jack cable is fully CE and FCC certified and are used for various applications.
- Converts the terminated connection with a 3.5mm audio jack which provides access to the TX, RX and GND signals.
- Works in the same way as DB9 connector, however, the audio jack serves as a preparatory connection through hardware specifically designed to use an audio jack for serial communication, the rings in the audio jack serve the signal instead of typical pins.
- 6ft (1.8m) TTL 232R 5V USB Programming Cable with 3.5mm stereo jack
- Standard: Tip: TX, Ring-RX, Sleeve-GND
- USB TTL to 3.5mm stereo jack cable
- 300 ~ 1Mbps baud rate speed