Windows 7 supported type-C to USB serial RS232 FTDI adapter
The new USB 2.0 type-C to serial RS232 interface adapter for type-C port enabled laptop, desktop, or workstation computers. This USB serial FTDI adapter package includes a DB9 female to DB25 male adapter and a 6ft type-C to RS232 DB9 male supporting PDA, modem, or other serial applications.
The USB to serial adapter performs with up to 1Mbps data rates and supports RS232 serial applications, remote wake-up, and power management functions.
USB to serial adapters have been used for years with standard USB type A USB connectors, with new technology and the arrival of USB type-C configurations, serial adapters are now being made available for Type-C host ports. Looking for the Prolific chipset version of this adapter? Follow this link to the Type-C USB to serial Prolific adapter.
Stenography use, modem, point-of-sale, PDA, Terminal communication, and other applications that host a type-C USB port.
USB to Serial Features and Specifications
- Compliant with USB 1.1 or 2.0 specifications
- Supported by an FTDI chipset
- Supports RS232 serial interface DB9
- Supports over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Suitable for PDA and modem use
- Supports Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10
- Supports Linux, Mac OS v8.6 or higher, Chrome OS
- 6ft. Type-C to DB9 serial cable
- DB9 female to DB25 male adapter
- Manual on Disc