USBG-4SU2MLA Product Description
Also available from the following online retailers:
The USBG-4SU2MLA is a Metal 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub that complies with Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 2.0 and work up to 480Mbps. It provides 4 downstream facing ports with standard A-type USB 2.0 connectors. It also supports screw-lock features for both upstream (USB type A) and downstream (USB type B) connectors with the screw-lock USB cables. It prevents from disconnecting the USB cables accidentally.
With NEC uPD720114 USB 2.0 controller, it works backward compatible either when any one of downstream port is connected to an USB 1.1 compliant device, or when the upstream port is connected to a USB 1.1 compliant host.
The USBG-4SU2MLA metal 4-Port USB 2.0 hub also provides a unique feature to work in the bus-powered mode without an external AC power adapter. It’s very convenient for light power consumption USB devices to work in this mode without an extra power supply. Simply plug and proceed to transfer data. Otherwise, the external DC jack is used for self-powered mode if you need more power on the 4 downstream ports.
Since the USB is the most popular external port for the devices to connect to PCs, the USBG-4SU2MLA provides an ideal solution to expand your USB ports immediately and save your investment.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- For Systems with USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 Ports
- Provides 4 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports
- 1 Upstream and 4 Downstream Screw Lock USB Ports, Ideal for Critical Applications
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more
- Supports 4 external USB 2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector, supports screw lock features with screw lock type cables
- Supports 1 screw lock type DC Jack for external power input from AC adapter
- 5.98”(L) x 2.35”(W) x 0.93”(H) (15.20 x 5.96 x 2.35 cm)
- 7.032″(L) x 2.35″(W) x 0.93″(H) (17.861 x 5.96 x 2.35 CM) with mounting flange
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH