The USBG-7U2ML 2.0 is a Hi-Speed 7-port USB 2.0 hub that is backward compatible with USB 1.0 and 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to seven USB peripherals or devices to your USB ready PC or Mac system.
The USBG-7U2ML is designed to provide quick and easy access to your USB devices. It provides seven type “A” downstream ports for connecting USB peripherals, devices, or other USB hubs. A single type “B” upstream port connects the USBG-7U2ML to the host computer or another USB hub, enabling up to 127 devices to be connected by cascading multiple hubs. Configured directly by the operating system, the USBG-7U2ML operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-7U2ML USB 2.0 Hub buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications to provide an invisible extension of the USB bus. The 7-Port USB 2.0 Slim Hub supports both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hi-Speed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer.
LED provides power port status while connected. The USBG-7U2ML includes a Quick Install Guide, a 6-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable, and an 110/220 AC power supply.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 7 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Power Port Status with LED
- Product Dimensions: 6.013in(L) (7.013 w/flange) x 2.350in(W) x .908(H)
- Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temp: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH