USB28PCH Product Description
USB Charging Hub – Charge and Sync
The 8-Port USB charging hub is a solution for quick charging or sync up to 8 iPads, iPhones iPods and USB charging devices operating simultaneously.
The 8 port hi-power USb charger is a perfect tool to effectively perform Sync/Charge Mode switching for USB 2.0 devices. This USB charging hub is a great medium capacity USB station for in-house station that enables charging and syncing at the same time. Places such as school’s classroom, laboratories, businesses conference or meeting in organizations can take advantage of this small hi-power charger.
The USB charging hub can be daisy chained with 6 other 8 port units for a total of 7 units connected to charge over 40 devices! The hi-power change and sync units can be used with Itunes and Apple configuration for synchronization management.
- Compliant with USB Battery Charging Spec 1.2
- Enables to provide up to 1.5A at Sync (CDP mode) or 2.4A at Charge (DCP mode) output current on each port.
- Supports the iOS, Android devices.
- Enables Sync/Charge mode switching upon manually connecting or disconnecting host port.
- If all devices are fully charged at Charge Mode, the unit would cut off the ports LED & power automatically.
- Intelligently detects the power current of each port by the sensing meter with firmware, and enables the port’s LED to illuminate its corresponding color. (Charging in progress: red; disconnected or Fully charged: green)
- It may daisy-chain cascade the 8-Port Charging hub up to 6 units. (Total 7 units connection)
- Supports Over-Current Protection and ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection on each port.
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W (8/20 us) Surge and Transient spikes protection on each port.
- For the High-temp protection, if the unit’s high temperature is over the setting, it would cut off all the output current immediately. At the mean time, the whole LEDs of the 8 ports would be green blinking.
- 8 port hi-power charging hub
- USB 2.0 type A/M to B/M cables
- Power adapter and Power cord
- User manual