Port Powered RS232 to RS485 Converter
The US-485C serial converter is designed to work with your Thin Client, Workstation, or Server to convert an RS232 signal to RS485. It provides an immediate half-duplex RS485 serial port expansion from the standard RS232 port.
It is equipped with a DB9 female connector (DCE) that can connect directly to your PC’s RS232 port. The advanced technology on this serial converter allows an external power source of 12VDC to be applied through its built-in terminal block power input pins.
- Easy RS485 conversion from RS232 port.
- Support 2-wire Half Duplex RS485 applications
- Supports RS485 Auto Transceiver turn around with unique ATTA Hardware.
- Auto Baud Rate Detection.
- RS232 port powered lined – no external power required but is supported.
- DB-9 Female RS232 to 5-Pin Terminal Block conversion.
- No driver required on any operating system.