Coolgear’s Chargeit! mini USB PD Dual Port Type-C charger features 2 USB-C PD charging ports. It is designed to handle industrial and commercial charging applications. This dual port adapter provides an effective amount of Charging power ideal for Tablets, Cell phones, and laptops.
Supports USB PD 3.0 including Programmable Power Supply:
Programmable Power Supply (PPS) capability allows for small step-wise changes in voltage and current. PPS capability allows for constant current charging (with gradual voltage increase), followed by constant voltage charging (with gradual current reduction).
The USB PD adapter supports full-featured PD profiles on USB 3.1 Type-C Port 60 Watt maximum output. It connects to a standard 12V automotive power input or industrial 24V power input via 2-Pin Phoenix Connector. The USB PD adapter with each type C port supporting up to 30 Watts of PD Power, 5~12 Volt profiles and compatible with ALL USB power delivery devices.
- Wide range input voltage +12~24V DC, ideal for 12V DC and 24V DC Vehicle applications
- Dual USB Port Charger PCB options:
- 2x USB-C port with power delivery
- USB-C ports each provide up to 30W of charging power with Fast Charge Protocols of PD3.0 / PPS / PD2.0, QC3.0 / QC2.0, FCP, AFC Auto Sense to give Maximum Power to Connected Device.
- PD Profiles: 5V / 2.4A, 9V / 3A, 12V / 2.25A
- PPS: 3.3-5.9V / 3A, 3.3-11V / 3A
- Supports input over voltage and under voltage protection.
- Supports output short circuit, over current and over temperature protection.
- ESD 4KV, DC withstand voltage of 40V
- ChargeIT! Dual USB-C Port 60W Charger Board
- 2-Pin Terminal Block