PCI Expansion Box
The PCIx2 + PCIex2 Expansion Box is is designed to expand two extra PCI and PCIe slots from the PCI Express card slot of your Desktop, Workstation, or Server. The PCIe Host Card is installed in the computer then makes a connection from the installed host PCIe card to the expansion box.
The PCIe expansion box instantly expands the computer systems Express Bus capabilities and must use the included 12VDC AC power adapter included in the package. The PCIe Host adapter card is connected to the expansion box with a 3ft cable spanning between the host and new PCI slots.
PCIe Expansion Box Features
- Supports 1-lane 2.5Gb/s ExpressCard Data Transfer Rate.
- Expands 2 PCI 32-bit 33MHZ and 2 PCIe 1.lane slots over PCI Express Slot.
- PCI slots are fully PCI Bus Rev. 2.3 Compliant.
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V PCI Add-in Cards.
- Low profile version is available (optional) by changing the short bracket of the host PCI Express Card
- 12VDC AC Power Adapter is required.
- Dimensions: 8.0in(L) x 5.625in(H) x 5.375in(W)
- Metal PCI/PCIe Expansion Box
- Add-in PCIe Host Card x 1
- DVI like Expansion Cable x 1
- 12VDC/AC Power Adapter x 1
- Driver CD x 1
- Installation Guide x 1