USB-C to DVI Multi Function Adapter including Gigabit Ethernet
The USB-C to DVI (female) multi function adapter provides a RJ45 Ethernet port, USB 3.1 Type-A port, DVI, and USB C power delivery port. This very versatile USB C adapter will work with MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel and other USB 3.1 Type-C supported devices.
With its multi-function capabilities, connecting to a super-fast Ethernet Network and watching DVI video resolution simultaneously is easily done. When using your USB Type-C device with this adapter, the device can be charged while in use through the USB C power delivery port. The USB 3.1 compliant (5Gbps) Type-A port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices (480Mbps).
The DVI HD output supports up to 1920 x 1200 video resolution from your host laptop or notebook, it is also backward compatible with 1080P displays.
USB-C to DVI All-In-One Features
- Supports USB-C input and DVI output from the female DVI port
- USB 3.1/3.0 super-speed support 5Gbps transmission
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 480Mbps
- Backward compatible with 1080P displays
- Supports DVI 225 MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth
- Content protection of HDCP
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides access to super-fast network speeds
- USB 3.1 female charging port for MacBook or Googles new Chromebook Pixel and other USB 3.1 Type-C supported devices charging
- Multiple USB 3.1 interface support plug-and-play, hot-swap
- Very easy to use and travel with
- Contained an a protective, attractive aluminum shell
- Super High Speed USB 3.1 Cable (32AWG*1P+D+AL+MY)*4C+32AWG*4C+23AWG*2C+AB
- Cable OD: 4.5 +- 0.2mm
- Cable Color: White
- USB 3.1 to 1x RJ485 female port
- USB 3.1 to 1x DVI female converter
- USB C to USB 3.1 Type-A female
- Aluminum Shell