CoolGear Introduces the Worlds First and Only True USB Power Delivery 240 Watt Type C Super Speed Hub
The USB Power Delivery 4-Port USB-C Hub with Type C PD ports provides up to 60-Watts Per port for operation. The introduction of USB Type C has been pushed even further, as a single port can now both deliver power and transfer data at incredible speeds while charging your device simultaneously.
The USB power delivery USB-C port lets you charge a Type-C compatible notebook at full 15/25/35/45/60-Watt USB Power Delivery Profile while simultaneously using the USB 3.0 hub. The USB 3.0 interface offers fast data-transfer speeds, up to 5Gbps, so transferring large files or multiple files simultaneously is a breeze.
USB Power Delivery USB-C 240W Hub Features
- 4-Port USB-C PD hub includes 4 PD Ports with up to 60-Watts of Power from Each Down Facing Port
- USB 3.1 Compliant to Gen 1 Specifications
- Supports USB PD (power delivery) source features
- Up stream female port: 1x USB-C USB 3.1 Gen1 Connector
- Down stream female port: 4x USB-C connectors
- USB-C power delivery compliant port supports up to PD power profile
- 5 USB-C PD Source Modes: 20V/15V/12V/9V/5V Maximum output per port is 60-Watt
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps, and 1.5Mbps speeds
- Variable Power input requirement: 9 – 24VDC
- UL Approved ,250Watt Power supply is included
This USB hub is multi-platform compatible, which means it will work with a wide range of USB-C laptops that use a USB-C power adapter. It also works with a range of operating Systems, including:
- Windows ®
- Mac OS
- Chrome OS™
The next generation USB charging technology ushers in a new age of consumer convenience. A 24-pin fully reversible connector supporting various USB standards, backward compatible and including USB 3.1 and USB power delivery (USB PD).
USB PD offers the capability to delivery up to 100 watts power. Reducing charging time and increasing the assortment of products it can charge. It’s bi-directional with power transfer while transmitting data.
There are no reviews yet.