0.5 meter USB–C screw lock cable with 10Gbps data and 3A power
Coolgear’s new USB Type-C Generation 2 cable incorporates a single screw lock mechanism for secure 1/2 meter long connections. The single screw lock cable is a Type-C male to Type-C male 0.5 meter long (19.68 inches) cable that supports 3A power profile devices.
The USB single screw lock Type-C cable provides a pathway for up to 10Gbps of data to be transmitted to and from the device it’s connected to. To power devices with a 3A profile, the cable needs to be connected to a source supplying that power.
With application versatility the single screw lock cable can be used in several ways.
- Transmit data at speeds of up to 10Gbps, massive amounts of data can be transferred in a short amount of time.
- From a power source such as a USB C port wall charger, desktop charger, or high powered battery bank, the cable can charge devices within a 3A power profile. This means laptops or notebooks and tablets can receive their power through the cable via the source connection.
- Can be used in both ways when used in conjunction with an intermediate device such as a USB Type-C hub.
USB-C Single Screw Lock Cable Features
- Uses a single screw lock mechanism to secure the cable connection at one end.
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen2 specifications with up to 10Gbps data speeds.
- Can carry 3A of power to devices from an appropriate power source.
- Reversible male Type-C connector on both ends.
- 0.5 meter cable length (19.68 in) for close connections from host or power source to device.
- Versatile application use.
- Can be used with non-screw lock devices.
This single screw lock Type-C cable is also available in a 1 meter length (19.68 inches).