Coolgear’s new USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C active extension cable incorporates a dual screw lock mechanism on one end of the cable to secure a connection. Increase the length of your connections while maintaining strong connections and high speeds. The USB dual screw lock Type-C cable provides a pathway for up to 5Gbps of data to be transmitted over long distances. Offers bus-power or external power via USB 2.0 Micro Type-B connector.
- Transmit data at speeds of up to 5Gbps, large amounts of data can be transferred in a short amount of time.
- Can be used in both ways when used in conjunction with an intermediate device such as a USB Type-C hub.
- Uses a dual screw lock mechanism on one end to secure the cable connection.
- Built-in repeater keeps signal quality strong and data transfer rates high.
- Bus-powered or Optional external power input via USB 2.0 Micro Type-B.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 specifications with up to 5Gbps data speeds.
- Versatile application use.
- Can be used with non-screw lock devices.