Note: You are required to restart your computer after disabling the Driver Signature Enforcement. Save all open work on your computer.
Disable driver signature enforcement:
- Press the Windows key + C.
- Click Settings > Change PC Settings.
- In the left pane, click General.
- In the right pane, under Advanced startup, click Restart now.
When your system restarts:
- Click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
- Press 7.
When your computer restarts, Driver Signature Enforcement will be disabled and you can install the drivers.