The CG-4PU3MGDv2 from our MDS-UH Port Management Series is a managed USB 3.2 Gen 1 (or commonly called USB3.0) hub which is designed to provide rich unique features for industrial applications. It provides an instant expansion of 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 downstream facing ports and keeps the excellent reliability and compatibility with all USB 3.2, US B2.0 and 1.1 existing devices.
The hub complies with the Universal Serial Bus (USB) Specifications Revision 3.2 Gen 1 and work up to 5Gbps. It accepts wide range input power from 7~48 VDC. Its downstream facing ports support USB Battery Charging Specification v1.2 (SDP, CDP, DCP) as well as some Vendor Specific Charging Modes e.g. Apple 2.4A , Samsung.
The CG-4PU3MGDv2 is supplied with the managing software utilities which can turn on/off the bus power of each downstream device or even reset the entire hub. It also can save the designated state to its flash memory and read it back as the initial state of its next power up cycle. Different utilities were supported for different operating systems such as Windows, intel x86-64 and ARM based Linux.
Since the USB is the most popular and scalable expansion bus for the modern computers. With the integrated software and hardware support, the CG-4PU3MGDv2 provides an ideal solution to add your USB devices and value immediately and save your investment.
The CG-4PU3MGDv2 software package contains several managing software utilities which support different platforms allowing better control over each individual ports’ status. A GUI (Graphical User Interface) and console command prompt utilities for all major Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. It also includes utilities for different Linux versions. The utilities were written to easily operate with the applications software written with different language such as C#, C++, VB, Python or even a PHP server scripting language.
Image: Port managing software displaying the On/Off status of each port.
- Compliant with USB Specification 3.2 Gen 1
- Metal Case, DIN Rail and wall mountable
- Software Manageable Bus power for each Port
- Supports software utility for Windows, Linux
- Provides 4 Downstream USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Provides 4 LEDs Indicating each bus power states
- Supports USB Screw-Lock Cables and Terminal Blocks
- Supports 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High speed), 12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD Level 4 Protection for Each Port
- Supports +7~48V DC Wide Range Input Power
- Supports USB Battery Charging v1.2 : CDP, DCP modes
Note: The last USB port of this hub (Port 4) does NOT support USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices. It is used to communicate with managing utilities. However, it still supports USB 3.2 Gen 1 devices.
- 4 Port Managed USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub
- 5ft. USB-A to Screw Lock USB-B Cable
- Management Software Disc
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- DIN Rail Clips
- Screw Pack
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
There are no reviews yet.