USB3-16U1 Product Description
The USB3-16U1 16 Port USB USB 3.2 Gen 1 rack mount metal hub features 16 Type-A downstream port connectors for USB USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 2.0, USB 1.1 devices. All ports support Sync and Charge functions simultaneously, standard and screw-lock type USB cables for a secure connection. The 2-Pin self power input connector uses 1 pin for positive voltage and the other pin for a GND connection. The terminal block connector or DC Barrel is used to connect strong power in order to self-power the hub (Power supply not included). The voltage can be in the range from +12V to 24V DC.
There are 2 Type-B upstream connectors on the 16 Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Metal Hub that offer a selectable rocker switch. Either Port A or Port B can be used to control the downstream ports on the device. Both ports can be connected to a host or another USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub. These connectors support standard and screw-lock type USB cables.
- Compliant with USB specification Revision USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Sync and Charges Simultaneously through Type-A ports
- LED indicators for each downstream port to display the current bus power states
- Rigid and Rack Mountable metal case
- Provides 2 selectable upstream and 16 downstream USB 3.2 Gen 1 facing ports
- Supports 5Gbps (super-speed), 480MBps (high-speed), 12Mbps (full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (low-speed)
- Supports 16 Port 350 Watt Surge Protection
- ESD Surge protection ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact)
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per hub
- Supports USB Screw-Lock cable mechanism
- includes DIN-Rail mounting clips
- Rack Mount Brackets Included
- Item Dimensions: 12.15in(L) x5.12in(W) x1.74in(H), (30.85 x 13.02 x 4.42 cm)
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- USB3-16U1 16 Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub (Does not include power supply)
- 6ft. USB 3.2 Gen 1 cable type “A” to “B””
- Mounting Brackets
- Din-Rail Clips
- Mounting Screws
- *Power Supply not included; available as an optional accessory: Model# 12V7A2P-B for low power charging. For full high capacity power charging, the PS-UHC24V10A is needed.
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
james linville –