Coolgear’s new USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Gen1 cable incorporates a dual screw lock mechanism on one end of the cable to secure a connection. The dual screw lock cable is a Type-C male to Type-A male cable that supports up to 3A of power.
The USB dual screw lock Type-C cable provides a pathway for up to 5Gbps of data to be transmitted. It also carries a maximum of a 3A current for power when connected to an appropriate power source.
With application diversity the dual screw lock cable can be used in several ways.
- Transmit data at speeds of up to 5Gbps, large amounts of data can be transferred in a short amount of time.
- Using a power source such as a USB wall charger, desktop charger, or high powered battery bank, the cable can charge devices up to 3A. Devices can receive their maximum power through the cable via the source connection.
- Can be used in both ways when used in conjunction with an intermediate device such as a USB Type-C hub.
- Uses a dual screw lock mechanism on one end to secure the cable connection.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 specifications with up to 5Gbps data speeds.
- Can carry 3A maximum power to devices from an appropriate power source.
- Versatile application use.
- Can be used with non-screw lock devices.
- Available in 1.5ft., 3ft., and 6ft. variations.