USB-A to C single screw lock cable
Coolgear’s new USB 3.0 compliant Type-A to C Gen1 cable incorporates a single screw lock mechanism on the USB-C connector. The single screw lock cable is a Type-A male to Type-C male cable. The single screw lock cable supports up to 3A max power for devices.
The USB-A to C single screw lock cable provides a pathway for up to 5Gbps of data transmission. This is ideal for large amounts of data transfers while powering a USB device.
Examples of application use for this single screw lock cable.
- Transmit data at speeds of up to 5Gbps, large amounts of data can be transferred in a short amount of time.
- Using a USB wall charger, desktop charger, or high powered battery bank, the cable can charge devices requiring up to a 3A power. This means laptops, notebooks and tablets can receive their maximum power through the cable via the source connection.
- Can be used as an upstream or downstream cable with an intermediate device such as a USB Type-C or Type-A hub.
USB-C Single Screw Lock Features
- Uses a single screw lock mechanism to secure the Type-C connection.
- Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen1 specifications with up to 5Gbps data speeds.
- Can carry 3A max of power to devices from an appropriate power source.
- Versatile application use.
- Can be used with non-screw lock devices.