Coolgear’s 7 Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 PCBA is a compact solution using the newest technology. It expands your USB port usage by 7 from your USB 3.2 Gen1 host port. This is a self powered hub board uses a +7~24V DC 2-pin terminal block power connector.
The 7-Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub board supports up to 5Gbps of data transfer but is backward compatible with legacy USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 speeds. This USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub is in compliance with USB battery charging for CDP and DCP modes. The hub supports 1.5A per port with a safety of 2A Thermal Shutdown protection.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen1 Specifications
- 1 USB-B Upstream and 7 USB-A Downstream USB 3.2 Gen1 Facing Ports
- Supports 5Gbps (Super-speed), 480Mbps (High-speed), 12Mbps (Full-speed) and 1.5Mbps (Low-speed) Speed
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection for Each Port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Support USB Battery Charging: CDP and DCP Modes
- 1.5A per USB port with thermal shutdown at 2A per port
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- 7-Port USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub PCBA