The Coolgear USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub PCBA is a 4 port hub board with a small form factor that accommodates up to 5Gbps of data transmission. It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 Linux, and Mac OS10.X operating systems and supports 5 hops to cascade with other hubs.
The USB 3.2 Gen 1 4 port hub board is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand yet can handle large amounts of super-speed data from its downstream ports. Each of the USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports supports the battery charging specification 1.2 for normal charging at .900mA per port. Normal charging allows the USB hub to charge low power devices that depend on charging to operate. Operating USB equipment such as printers, scanners, portable drives, virtual reality gear and others are not a problem with this USB 3.2 Gen 1 hub.
- Supports systems with USB 3.2 Gen 1, 2.0, 1.1 ports
- LED indicator for power
- Provides 4 downstream ports supporting 5Gbps data speeds
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 specifications
- Provides 1 upstream port to the host computer
- Backward compatible with data speeds of up to 5Gbps Super-Speed, 480Mbps High-Speed, and 12Mbps Full-Speed, and 1.5Mbps Low-Speed
- BC 1.2 compliant for normal charging
- Supports 15KV ESD surge protection for each port
- Multi transaction translators (TT) per hub
- Supports +7 – 48V DC wide range self-power input (power adapter sold separately)
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for External power input from AC adapter
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port Hub PCBA
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
There are no reviews yet.