USB-C All-In-One Adapter including Gigabit Ethernet
The USB-C to HDMI all-in-one adapter provides a RJ45 Ethernet port, USB 3.1 Type-A port, HDMI, and USB C power delivery port. This very versatile USB C adapter will work with MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel and other USB 3.1 Type-C supported devices.
With its multi-function capabilities, connecting to a super-fast Ethernet Network and viewing HDMI audio/video simultaneously is easily done. When using your USB Type-C device with this adapter, the device can be charged while in use through the USB C power delivery port. The USB 3.1 compliant (5Gbps) Type-A port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices (480Mbps).
The HDMI output supports resolutions up to 4K in DP1.2 in SST mode and supports DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode from your host laptop or notebook.
USB-C to HDMI All-In-One Features
- Supports USB-C input and HDMI output
- USB 3.1/3.0 super-speed support 5Gbps transmission
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 480Mbps
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 ALT mode
- Per lane data rate support of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports multi color formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component and YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2,8/10/12bpc
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and former versions
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K in DP1.2 in SST mode
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides access to super-fast network speeds
- USB 3.1 female charging port for MacBook or Googles new Chromebook Pixel and other USB 3.1 Type-C supported devices charging
- Multiple USB 3.1 interface support plug-and-play, hot-swap
- Very easy to use and travel with
- Super High Speed USB 3.1 Cable (32AWG*1P+D+AL+MY)*4C+32AWG*4C+23AWG*2C+AB
- Cable OD: 4.5 +- 0.2mm
- Cable Color: White
- USB 3.1 to 1x RJ485 port
- USB 3.1 to 1x HDMI converter
- USB C to USB 3.1 Type-A
- Aluminum Shell
There are no reviews yet.