CoolGear’s new USB-C 7 Port Hub that is USB 3.2 Gen 1 specifications compliant, includes a metal constructed chassis and multiple mounting options. This USB-C Hub is an excellent choice for your USB 3.2 Gen 1 applications, it delivers up to 5Gbps and provides 1 USB-C Upstream port, 2 USB-C, and 5 USB-A downstream ports.
The USB-C hub is backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 compliant host using its RISC-like USB controller. It provides a unique self-power mode to work with wide range (+7 ~ 48V DC) input DC power from its terminal block (power adapter sold separately). It supports fast USB charging specifications by turning its downstream ports from a Standard Downstream Port (SDP) into Charging Downstream Port (CDP) or Dedicated Charging Ports (DCP).
Features & Specifications:
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1 Specifications
- Provides 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Upstream Port with USB-C connector
- Provides 7 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Downstream Facing Ports (with 2 USB-C and 5 USB-A Connectors) which manage up to 5Gbps
- Full-Featured USB-C Port Enables Reversible Plug Orientation and Cable Direction
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- Includes a Mounting bracket for flat surface mounting i.e. under desk, on walls or tech bench
- Supports Multi Transaction Translators per Hub
- Supports Wide Range Input (+7~48V DC) Self-power Mode from the Terminal Blocks (power adapter sold separately)
- Supports 15KV ESD Surge Protection for Each Port.
- Supports a 2-pin Terminal Block Connector for external power input from AC adapter
- Form Factor: 5.23inch(L) x 2.42inch(W) x 1.43inch(H) (13.30×6.15×3.63 cm)
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 85°C (-4 to 185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, DVD drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices
- 7 port USB-C hub with DIN-Rail mounting kit
- DIN-Rail Clip with screws
- Mounting Bracket with screws
- 3ft. USB-A to C USB 3.1 Gen1 cable
*Surface Mounting screws not included.
- *Power Supply not included; available as an optional accessory: Model# 12V7A2P-B
Powerful USB hub with diverse port types.
I power this hub directly from a 24v DC off grid power system. It’s everything I needed. It has USB C ports with full power so it can rapid charge phones. It has plenty of USB 3.1 ports for everything else. It seems like it is durably built. Would be nice if the power input was not on the same face as the USB ports. I’ve run this off of a battery bank that has ranged from 28 to 22 volts and this hub seems to function just fine on that range.