Coolgear’s new USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C to C cable incorporates a dual screw lock mechanism on one end of the cable to secure a connection. The dual screw lock cable supports up to 3A of power to USB-C devices. The screw lock mechanism does not interfere with the connection if not used.
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 screw lock cable provides a pathway for up to 10Gbps of data to be transmitted and a maximum of a 3A current for power. Data transmission and power can be used simultaneously to the most out of your USB-C cable.
USB 3.2 application diversity using a dual screw lock Type-C cable.
- Transmit data at speeds of up to 10Gbps to and from Type-C devices.
- Use a USB wall charger, desktop charger, or high powered battery bank, the cable can charge devices up to a 3A. This means laptops or notebooks and tablets can receive their maximum power through the cable via the source connection.
- Use with a USB 3.2 Type-C self-powered hub for power devices and data transfer.
- Incorporates a dual screw lock mechanism to secure the cable connection at one end.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 2 specifications with up to 10Gbps data speeds.
- Can carry 3A of power max to devices from an appropriate power source.
- USB Type-C application versatility.
- Can be used with non-screw lock devices without interference.
- Available in 1.5ft., 3ft., and 6ft. variations.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C to C Dual Screw Lock Cable
1x Male USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Dual Screw-Lock
1x Male USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
There are no reviews yet.