High Power 60W Industrial USB Power Delivery With Cypress CCG3PA
Industrial use Dual Port PD Power Injector Charger with Programmable Power Supply 12~24Volt DC input provides USB type-A with True support for QC3.0 as well as Samsung/LG/Apple up to 2.4A.
Programmable Power Supply—Reduced Conversion Loss
Programmable Power Supply (PPS) capability allows for small step-wise changes in voltage and current. PPS capability allows for constant current charging (with gradual voltage increase), followed by constant voltage charging (with gradual current reduction).
Charge profile on standard A devices and supports full-featured PD profiles on USB 3.1 Type-C Port 60 Watt Maximum Output. Connects to a standard 12-Volt automotive power input or industrial 24V power input via 2-Pin Connector. USB PD injector with type C Port supports up to 60 Watt of PD Power 5~20 Volt profiles and compatible with ALL USB power delivery devices.
FCC Approved, Low EMI/RFI Metal Enclosure with Mounting Brackets
Dual Port Charger
- Dual USB Port Industrial Charger PCB: USB C (Type-C) port with power delivery + USB-A QC 3.0 Port
- USB-A with Quick Charge 3.0 technology that provides up to 18W of charging power and a USB-C with Power Delivery CYPD CCG3PA Chipset enables up to 60W.
- Metal mountable chassis.
- Item Dimensions: 88.48mm(L) x 50.88mm(W) x 26.32(H)
- Item Weight: 3.7 oz (.23 lbs)
Power Output Specifications
- 60 Watts USB C PD (5V 3A, 7V 2.5A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 2.99A)
- 18 Watts USB A QC 3.0 (12V 1.5A, 9V 2A, 6V 3A)
- 78 Watts Peak Total Combined Power Output (Recommended 75 Watts Total Combined Output)
The innovative, high-performance universal charger made with a heavy-duty Powder Coated Steel frame allows for one of the fastest and most efficient charging experiences for cell phone (Galaxy note 8 / s8 / s8 plus, iPhone/iPad), new Macbook 12-inch / Macbook Pro, and other USB-C laptop / notebook.
Power Delivery (PD) Integration with Programmable Power Supply: Intelligently detects your device and delivers the optimal Voltage/current for a specific device. Meets new energy efficiency requirements of DOE Level VI – the highest energy efficiency rating. Equips with the advance circuit protections to prevent overcharging and a built-in LED light indicator (up to) helps to signify charge is ready to use.
- 60w High-Power Industrial Charger
- 2 pin Phoenix Connector