Coolgear’s CG-4PDU3-3PH USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB hub features ESD protection and 60 Watts of power per port. The CG-4PDU3-3PH features a variable voltage input range of 12~24V DC supplied through a 6-Pin Molex Connector. Each port is individually protected to help protect your peripheral investments. Provide 60 Watts of power to each connected peripheral as well as the host computer.
- Upstream female port: 1x USB-C PD USB 3.2 Gen 1 Connector
- Downstream female port: 3x USB-C PD connectors
- Power Delivery 3.0 present on downstream and upstream ports
- Supports 5 PD profiles 20V / 15V / 12V / 9V / 5V
- USB 3.2 Compliant to Gen 1 Specifications
- Compatible with single and double screw locking USB-C cables
- Multi-platform compatible with a wide range of laptops that use USB-C
- Supports 5Gbps, 480Mbps, 12Mbps, and 1.5Mbps speeds
- ESD protection per port: ±15 kV(Air), ±15 kV(Contact)
- Input Voltage of +12~24V DC
- At 12V input, total power is limited to 180W. With 24V input, total power is increased to 240W total.
- DC Input through 6-Pin Molex Mini-Fit Jr. connector
- Built-in surface & wall mounting flanges
- Quickly check your ports’ status with built in LED indicators