The USBG-4U2ML Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub is a High-Speed USB 2.0 hub, backward compatible with USB 1.0 / 1.1. It provides an out of the box industry standard that allows connection of up to four USB peripherals. The USBG-4U2ML Hub incorporates Diagnostic LED’s providing port status for each port and power status.
The design is compact and provides quick and easy access to connections. The Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 hub provides four type “A” downstream ports for connection to additional USB devices, or USB hubs. A single type “B” upstream port connects the USBG-4U2ML to the host computer or another USB hub. This USB 2.0 Hub enables up to 127 devices for connection by cascading multiple hubs. Configuration of the hub is managed by the operating system once connected. The USBG-4U2ML hub operates seamlessly with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh Operating Systems.
As a standard USB hub, the USBG-4U2ML buffers USB data from any attached peripheral in compliance with USB specifications. This provides an invisible extension of the USB bus. Supporting both low speed (1.5Mbps and 12Mbps) and Hi Speed (480Mbps) devices, each port creates a bridge between the peripheral and host computer.
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Built-in NEC uPD720114 USB 2.0 Hub Controller
- Supports High-speed and or Full-speed Packet
- Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- Provides 4 Downstream Facing Ports
- Supports 480Mbps, 12Mbps and 1.5Mbps Speed
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and
- Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Self-powered and Bus-powered Mode
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED
- USB 2.0 ports
- Provides 4 USB downstream ports which managing up to 480Mbps:
- Compliant with USB Specifications 2.0
- High-speed or Full-speed Packet Protocol Sequencer for Endpoint 0/1
- One Transaction Translator per Hub and Supports 4 Concurrent Non-periodic Transactions
- Supports Downstream Port Status with LED USB Devices Supports keyboard, mouse, monitor, scanner, printer, PC Camera, telephone, CD-ROM drive, joystick, virtual reality helmet, modem, PBX and many more USB devices I/O Hardware
- Supports 4 external USB 2.0 Type-A connectors and 1 Type-B Upstream connector.
- Supports a 3-pin Phoenix Connector for external power input from AC adapter.
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55C (32 to 131 F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 85C (-4 to 185 F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% RH
- Windows 2000, 2003, CE, Vista, Windows 7, 8, Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- 3.72in(L)x2.26(W)x1.03in(H) (11.45×5.73×2.63 cm)(length with ears 4.50in
- Hub Weight: .45 lbs.
- Industrial 4-Port USB 2.0 Powered Hub
- 6-foot Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified A to B cable
- Din Rail clips and screws
- 3 pin Phoenix connector
- *Power Supply not included; available as an optional accessory: Model# 12V2A-B