Coolgear’s CGL-PD4-GL3590v1.5-DEV USB 3.2 Gen 2 USB hub board features ESD protection and 60 Watts of power per port. The CGL-PD4-GL3590v1.5-DEV PCBA features a variable voltage input range of 12~24V DC supplied through a 6-Pin Molex Connector. Each port is individually protected to help protect your peripheral investments.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 2 Specification
- Upstream USB Type-B port supports Super-Speed Plus (SS+), Super-Speed (SS), High-Speed (HS) and Full-Speed (FS) traffic
- Adds 3 downstream USB Type-C ports
- 1 upstream USB Type-C UFP port providing up to 60watt PD 3.0 to Host Computer
- 12~24V 6 pin Molex Connection (can be direct power via Pads on PCB) or Breakout connector
- At 12V input Total power is limited to 180 Watt with 24V input source power is increased to 240 Watt total
- Quickly check your ports’ status with built in LED indicators
- ESD protection per port: ±15 kV(Air), ±15 kV(Contact)
- Up to 60watt PD power per Port
- Multi Transaction Translators (TT) per Hub
- Buck/Boost Individual Channels for all 4 PD Type-C connections, 5 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 20 V Profiles and PPS available
- Amphenol & Molex Connectors
- Cypress/MPS/Genesis Logic Based PCB
*5-Port Version available upon request.