DEV Product | 60W PD Host Injector PCBA w/ Data Amplification
Read our full DEVELOPMENT PRODUCT TERMS here.
Unleash the potential of your host systems using our cutting-edge 60W PD Injector PCBA. Seamlessly merge data from a standard Type-C cable with potent PD Adapter Power, all amplified by a precision USB HUB IC. Experience uninterrupted UFP to DFP or DFP to UFP PD rebroadcasting, revolutionizing your power and data convergence.
Introducing our 60 Watt PD Injector PCBA – the ultimate solution for bridging the power gap! Unleash the potential of your non-PD computers with this cutting-edge PCBA. Designed to seamlessly integrate with most USB-C devices, our PD Injector PCBA empowers your older systems to support high-power PD devices like never before.
Simply connect your standard non-powered Type-C cable to the device and let our PCBA work its magic. By merging data transmission with PD Adapter Power, you’ll experience newfound compatibility and performance. Thanks to the integrated USB HUB IC, data amplification is effortlessly handled, ensuring smooth communication between devices. Moreover, our PCBA facilitates PD rebroadcasting, transforming your system into a UFP to DFP or DFP to UFP powerhouse.
Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 specifications. Supports a wide range of voltages and auto-negotiates with the attached USB-C device for best charging rate. 5, 9, 12, 15, and 20V output at up to 3A (60W)
- Single Port Type C Pass through Signal PD power Injector for use with any PD Power Adapter
- Supports USB Full Speed / High Speed / Super Speed up to USB 3.2 Gen 1 supports speeds of up to 5Gbps
- By Using USB-IF certified Hub Controller that also has prequalified (WHQL) pre-installed Drivers in all Windows systems this Certified USB hub IC adapter, Integration compatibility is assured across platforms
- ESD protected to ±15kV contact discharge on all DATA and CC lines
- CC / CV, Over-voltage, Over-current protection
- Utilizes USB HUB controller to Amplify Signal
- Activity and diagnostic LEDs
- PD injection is merged on the Host C port, linking Input C port Power with Data input from DFP C input