Labs Project | USB 3.2 Gen 2 180° Male Type-C to Female C 10Gbps Data 3A Power
Project No. CGL-G2180CFC-03M
- Super Fast Speeds: This USB cable is 3.2 Gen 2 compliant, ensuring super-fast 10Gbps data transfer speeds. It supports super speed+, super speed, high speed and full speed which enables it to be compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
- Reversible Design: The USB-C connector eliminates the orientation for more efficient connecting.
- 180° Connector: Keep connections to mobile phones, tablets, and laptops tight, allowing better clearance.
- Screw-Locking: Avoid accidental connections by securing your cable with the implemented dual screw-locking mechanism.
- Peripherals: Connect mobile devices, laptops, tablets, and any peripheral using a Type-C connector. Data and power can be used at the same time.
- Connector A: USB Type-C Female
- Connector B: USB Type-C 180° Male
Coolgear Labs’ new project USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C to Female C cable incorporates a 180° connector on one end of the cable to allow a connection tight to the connected device for better clearance. The USB-C cable supports up to 3A of power to USB-C devices.
The USB 3.2 Gen 2 cable provides a pathway for up to 10Gbps of data to be transmitted and a maximum of a 3A current for power. Data transmission and power can be used simultaneously to the most out of your USB-C cable.
- Transmit data at speeds of up to 10Gbps to and from Type-C devices.
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 2 specifications with up to 10Gbps data speeds.
- Use a USB wall charger, desktop charger, or high powered battery bank, the cable can charge devices up to a 3A. This means laptops or notebooks and tablets can receive their maximum power through the cable via the source connection.
- Use with a USB 3.2 Type-C self-powered hub for power devices and data transfer.