Also available from the following online retailers:
The 2 port PCI RS422 /485 Card w/isolation and surge suppression maintains backward compatibility with your PCI applications and drivers to provide a scalable, high-speed serial I/O bus. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec up to 4GBytes/sec and in the future, speeds up to 8GBytes/sec.
The SG-PCI2S422485IS is compatible with new and legacy RS422 /485 devices allowing adaptability between applications. The plug-and-play feature makes it easy to install and use with your system and provides expand-ability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Your serial network grows as your application requirements do.
With the Install Wizard, simply follow the instructions; configuration regarding I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA or others when connecting your serial devices has been taken care of. The system will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically for you. The SG-PCI2S422485IS is a great solution for expanding serial applications.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- For 32-bit 33/66MHZ PCI Bus Systems
- Fully PCI Bus Specification 2.2 compliant
- Two DB9-male RS-422/485 Connectors, the key benefits are:
- Connector: Dual DB9 Male Connectors
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS-422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS-485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS-485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by Jumpers
- 2,500Vrms Isolation and 15KV ESD Surge protection
- ATTATM: Auto RS-485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Two DB9-male Connectors
- Windows 95/98, Me, NT, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Visa, Win 7 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 4.72” x 2.53” (12.00cm x 6.45cm)