Also available from the following online retailers:
The 2 port PCI RS422 /485 Card w/isolation and surge suppression maintains backward compatibility with your PCI applications and drivers to provide a scalable, high-speed serial I/O bus. Its architecture defines a high-performance, point-to-point serial bus at speeds of 250Mbytes/sec up to 4GBytes/sec and in the future, speeds up to 8GBytes/sec.
The SG-PCI2S422485IS is compatible with new and legacy RS422 /485 devices allowing adaptability between applications. The plug-and-play feature makes it easy to install and use with your system and provides expandability to quickly adapt to new serial technologies. Your serial network grows as your application requirements do.
With the Install Wizard, simply follow the instructions; configuration regarding I/O address, IRQ jumpers, DMA or others when connecting your serial devices has been taken care of. The system will recognize the device and install the drivers automatically for you. The SG-PCI2S422485IS is a great solution for expanding serial applications.
Additional Features & Specifications:
- For 32-bit 33/66MHZ PCI Bus Systems
- Fully PCI Bus Specification 2.2 compliant
- Two DB9-male RS-422/485 Connectors, the key benefits are:
- Connector: Dual DB9 Male Connectors
- Interface: 3 modes are selectable: 4-wire RS-422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-). 4-wire RS-485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-). 2-wire RS-485 (Data+/-)
- Parity: None, Even, Odd
- Data bits: 5,67,8,9 bits Data Frames
- Speed: up to 921.6Kbps
- Terminator: 120 OHM, can be Enabled/Disabled by Jumpers
- 2,500Vrms Isolation and 15KV ESD Surge protection
- ATTATM: Auto RS-485 Transmitter buffer direction control by the ATTATM Hardware. Guarantee Fast Turn Around the Transceiver.
- Two DB9-male Connectors
- Windows 95/98, Me, NT, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Visa, Win 7 and Linux
Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C (32 to 131°F), 10% to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Storage Temperature: -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F), 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- 4.72” x 2.53” (12.00cm x 6.45cm)