USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C Male to Female Panel Mount Cable
The ideal short USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Male to Female cable for making USB-C panel mount connections. Connect your USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C male cable to the female panel mount to continue your USB signal. The cable is short and designed for minimal signal loss providing transfer rates up to 10 Gbps.
It easily attaches to any USB-C device with its Foil and braid shielded construction and provides protection from EMI/RFI interference. The twisted pair construction helps reduce cross-talk ensuring high speed, error-free data transfer.
- Super Speed USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type C (USB-C) Male to Female Panel Mount Cable.
- The screw design helps to connect the device tightly.
- Convenient way to combine two USB Type C cables through a panel without any signal loss.
- Ultra-Fast Data Transfer/Sync (up to 10 Gbps), also support USB quick charging up to 5V/3A, and high performance video and audio transfer.
- Flexible PVC jacket, Foil and braid shielding, and the twisted pair construction make a better performance.
- Maximum Bend Radius – 90mm
- Temperature Rating – 80°C
- Operating Temperature Range – -20°C- 80°C
- Storage Temperature Range – -25°C- 85°C
- Approvals – RoHS, CE, UL Compliant