USB-C to VGA Multi Function Adapter including Type-C Power Delivery
The USB-C to VGA (female) multi function adapter provides a RJ45 Ethernet port, USB 3.1 Type-A port, VGA, and USB C power delivery port. This very versatile USB C adapter will work with MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel and other USB 3.1 Type-C supported devices.
With its multi-function capabilities, connecting to a super-fast Ethernet Network and streaming VGA video to another display simultaneously is easily done. With high resolution VGA output up to 1920×1080, the device can be charged while in use through the USB C power delivery port. The USB 3.1 compliant (5Gbps) Type-A port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices (480Mbps).
The VGA high resolution output supports up to 1920 x 1080 60Hz video resolution from your host laptop or notebook.
USB-C to VGA Multi Function Adapter Features
- Supports USB-C input and VGA output from the female VGA port
- USB 3.1/3.0 super-speed support 5Gbps transmission
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 480Mbps
- Supports per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides access to super-fast network speeds
- USB 3.1 female charging port for MacBook or Googles new Chromebook Pixel and other USB 3.1 Type-C supported devices charging
- Multiple USB 3.1 interface support plug-and-play, hot-swap
- Very easy to use and travel with
- Contained an a protective, attractive aluminum shell
- USB 3.1 to 1x DVI female converter
- Super High Speed USB 3.1 Cable (32AWG*1P+D+AL+MY)*4C+32AWG*4C+23AWG*2C+AB
- Cable OD: 4.5 +- 0.2mm
- Cable Color: White
- USB 3.1 to 1x RJ485 female port
- USB C to USB 3.1 Type-A female
- Aluminum Shell