Integrate our 240W High Power Circuit Board for Charging
Coolgear Labs 240W circuit board is designed for high power charging integration. Each USB Type-C port has an output of 60W supporting USB-PD applications. It’s wide range of USB power delivery voltages are from 5V to 20V. The USB-C ports voltages are 5/9/12/15/20 and its Type-A ports are QC 3.0 with 15W per port.
With Cypress chip control, Power delivery levels of the High Power 240W USB Type-C charging board include 10/15/27/36/45/60W. We have designed this board integration to use Type-C USB PD charging features with high demands in mind, this makes it an EXCELLENT choice for USB-C or A device charging support!
Power Connector and wire Schematic:
- Multi port device charging using USB Type-C Power Delivery.
- Legacy charging features for USB Type-A devices.
- Can charge HP,Dell,Asus, Apple MacBook or Chromebook equipment.
- Retail displays for the latest USB type C devices.
USB PD Integrator Board Features & Benefits
- Works with ALL USB PD Device as well as Legacy Type A devices.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-C Power Delivery ports with up to 60W per port.
- 4x Downstream USB Type-A Legacy Port with QC 3.0/AppleFast Charge supporting up to 15W per port.
- Can charge 4 Apple MacBook’s, Chromebook’s or other USB Type-C PD power hungry products.
- Supports all USB-PD Power Delivery voltages from 5V to 20V. (5/9/12/15/20) on type C ports and up to 15 Watt per port on type A ports.
- Supports all USB Power Delivery power levels: 10/15/27/36/45/60W.
- Backwards compatible with all USB standards BC 1.2 and Apple Fast Charge as well as QC3.0.
- Variable DC Output as per USB Power Delivery Specification: 5 – 20V at up to 3A per USB port.
- Supports USB-PD, SDP, CDP, DCP, BC1.x, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591, RIM etc.
- Product Dimensions: 174.10mm(L) x 61.84mm(W to edge of charging port) x 17.56mm(H to highest point on the board)
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
Environmental & Operation Ratings
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- PSU AC Input: 100-240V / 3A Max / 47-63Hz.
- DC Input: 24V / 10.5A
- 240W multiport charging board circuit.