Integrate our 240W High Power Circuit Board for Charging
Coolgear Labs 240W circuit board is designed for high power charging integration. Each USB Type-C port has an output of 60W supporting USB-PD applications. It’s range of USB power delivery voltages are from 5V to 20V. The USB-C ports voltages are: 5/9/12/15/20 and the Type-A ports are QC 3.0 with 18W per port.
We have designed this board to use Type-C USB-PD charging with high demands in mind. This makes it an EXCELLENT choice for USB-C or USB-A device charging!
Power Connector and wire Schematic:
- Multi-port device charging using USB Type-C Power Delivery
- Legacy charging features for USB Type-A devices
- Can charge HP, Dell, Asus, Apple MacBook, Chromebook, and all other USB-PD equipment
- Retail displays for the latest USB Type-C devices
USB PD Integrator Board Features & Benefits
- Works with ALL USB-PD Device as well as Legacy Type-A devices
- 4x Downstream USB Type-C Power Delivery ports with up to 60W per port
- 4x Downstream USB Type-A Legacy Port with QC 3.0/Apple Fast Charge supporting up to 18W per port
- USB-C PD Profiles: 5V/3A, 7V/2.5A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.99A
- Can charge 4 Apple MacBooks, Chromebooks or other USB Type-C PD power hungry products simultaneously
- Supports USB-PD Power Delivery voltages from 5V~20V (5/9/12/15/20) on Type-C ports and up to 18 Watt per port on Type-A ports
- Backwards compatible with all USB standards BC 1.2 and Apple Fast Charge as well as QC3.0
- Supports USB-PD, QC 3.0, DCP, BC1.2, SE1, Apple, Samsung, ACA-x, YD/T-1591
- Product Dimensions: 174.10 mm(L) x 61.84 mm(W to edge of charging port) x 17.56 mm(H to highest point on the board)
- Integrated fan circuit to ensure low temperatures at high charging demands. JST XH 2.5 Connector Mini Micro Plug. Coolgear Part Number: SFA99-12
- Over-voltage protection
- Over-current protection
- Over-temperature protection
Environmental & Operation Ratings
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55 Degrees Celsius.
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- DC Input: 24V / 13A
- 240W multi-port charging board circuit.
There are no reviews yet.