USBG-PSATA Product Description
Also available online from the following online retailers:
SATA and IDE Hard Drive & Optical Drive USB Adapter Kit COMBO (USBG-PSATA) Pro Series Aluminum Shell. Great for retrieving data from failed or obsolete computers. Kit includes universal USB adapter and US/EU AC power supply (EU plug adapter not included). Combo SATA and IDE converter cables with power supply, great for transferring files and a must for any computer store tech bench.
This SATA and IDE drive to USB Adapter Kit includes a true Back-Up feature & Restore Option, unfortunately this Back-up software is not compatible with MAC OS. The Pro Aluminum Series is a new addition to our SATA/IDE converter series of SATA hard drive adapters. This SATA and IDE hard drive adapter (USBG-PSATA) will enable you to connect to both IDE/ATA drives and popular SATA drives.
Adapters that have the ability to work with one style of hard drive such as SATA and another such as IDE and/or Optical drives in their various sizes are an important tech tool to easily transfer data between hard disk drives during PC migration or upgrading. This (USBG-PSATA) SATA and IDE hard drive or Optical drive adapter Supports the following:
- IDE Hard Drives from 20GB up to 2000GB (2TB)
- Supports SATA or SATA II Hard Drives from 80GB up to 2,000GB (currently tested up to 2000GB WD and Seagate)
- Supports IDE or SATA ATAPI Optical Drives CD/DVD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+R/DVD+RW/CD-ROM
- NEW ULTRA FAST CHIP and UL and FCC Approved HIGH-Output Power Adapter JM20337
- IDE and SATA to USB chip with Back-Up software and single Button Back-Up Activation Feature
- Convert 2.5″/3.5″ Serial ATA HDD and 5.25″ Serial ATA Devices into USB 2.0 interface
- Convert 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD and 5.25″ IDE Devices into USB 2.0 interface
- Max tranfer speed 480Mb/s
- Power adapter for 3.5″/5.25″ devices; Bus-Power for 2.5″ HDD
- SUBCP-USB 2.0 To IDE/ Serial ATA Multifunctional External Cable FUBCP. Interface. Serial ATA ; IDE ; USB 2.0. Data Transfer Rate.
- Transfer rate available for 480Mb/s. Suitability. 2.5″, 3.5″ ,5.25″ Devices. Hot Plug.
- One 2Amp Power Adapter
- One USB 2.0 to IDE+SATA Cable Adapter for 40pin IDE Drives &44 Pin IDE Drives and 22 Pin SATA Power+Signal Connector
- User Guide