The USB-COMi-TB USB to RS-422 485 Industrial Single Adapter is designed to make industrial communication port expansion quick and simple. Adapting the new technology, the industrial I/O communication port expansion now takes the new bus with easy and convenient connectivity.
In connecting the USB-COMi-TB to an available USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed as a standard COM port. There are no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the port doesn’t require any additional IRQ, DMA, memory as resources on the system. The USB to RS-422 /485 port functions as native Windows COM port, and it is compatible with Windows serial communication applications.
The Hi-Speed USB Industrial I/O Adapter provides instant connectivity to RS-422 or RS-485 communication devices for factory automation equipment, multi-drop data collection devices, barcode readers, time clocks, scales , data entry terminals, PC to PC long distance communications and serial communication in harsh environments. The USB Industrial I/O provides industrial solution for applications requiring single node or multi-drop communications over short and long distance.
- Adds one RS-422 or RS-485 serial port by connecting to a USB port
- One 5-pin terminal block connector for easy wiring
- No need to open chassis to set operation modes-upper case can be sliding open for easy RS-422, RS-485 mode settings
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- RS-422 data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-, GND, RTS-, RTS+, CTS+, CTS-
- RS-485 4-wire data signals: TxD-, TxD+, RxD+, RxD-
- RS-485 2-wire data signals: Data-, Data+
- Automatic transmit and receive control for 2-wire RS-485 half-duplex mode
- Built-in termination and biasing
- High speed serial port with baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostic
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-422/485 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Item Dimensions: 2.87(L) x 1.77(W) x .957in(H)
- Length: 3ft.
|RS-422||4 wire with Handshaking||OFF||ON||OFF|
|RS-485||Full Duplex (4 wire)||ON||ON||OFF|
|Half Duplex (2 wire)
– with Echo
|Half Duplex (2 wire)
– without Echo
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- Linux and Mac OS 10.X
- Single Port USB to RS-422 485 Adapter
- Driver Disc