The 20-Port USB Charging hub is a solution for quick charging or synchronizing up to 20 iPads, iPhones iPods and USB charging devices operating simultaneously, comes with power adapter, USB cable, and rack mounting brackets and screws.
The 20-port USB charger is a combination USB 2.0 hub and charger and a perfect tool to effectively perform Sync/Charge Mode switching. It’s ideal to be used as a large capacity USB station working in-house that enables 20 ports charging and syncing at any time.
The hi-power USB charger hub power supply and port current range allow any school, businesses, or organization to take advantage of this charging hub as the go to tool for daily charge/sync functions for the classroom, conference room, or presenter. The USB charging hub incorporates an on / off switch and 3 color LED indication for fully charged, charging in progress, and syncing.
USB Charging Hub features
- Compliant with USB Battery Charging Spec 1.2
- Enables to provide up to 1.5A at Sync (CDP mode) or 2.4A at Charge (DCP mode) output current on each port
- Supports the iOS, Android devices
- Enables Sync/Charge mode switching upon manually connecting or disconnecting host port
- If all devices are fully charged at Charge Mode, the unit would cut off the ports LED & power automatically
- Intelligently detects the power current of each port by the sensing meter with firmware, and enables the port’s LED to illuminate its corresponding color. (Charging in progress: red; Disconnected or Fully charged: green)
- Supports Over-Current Protection and ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact) ESD protection on each port
- Supports 40A (5/50ns) & Peak Pulse Power 250 W (8/20 us) Surge and Transient spikes protection on each port.
- For the High-temp protection, if the unit’s high temperature is over the setting, it would cut off all the output current immediately. At the mean time, the whole LEDs of the 20 ports would be green blinking.
- The rear fans spec: SUNON Vapo DC Fan; Life Expectancy: 60,000 hours
- Enables to start/cut off the fans automatically according to the temperatures setup. If the board’s temperature is higher than the setting, it would start the fans automatically. On the contrary, if the board’s temperature is lower from the setting, it would cut off the fans automatically as well.
- USB 2.0 hi-power charging hub
- Power supply with power cord
- USB 2.0 A/M to B/M cable
- Mounting brackets with screws
- User manual